Friday, January 20, 2006

RevGal Friday Five: Pleasures

Do I have to stop at five? Thanks to Songbird, here goes:

1. PH's arms around me.

2. Whipped cream. Of course, I could combine #1 and #2, but that might be too risque for this webring...

3. My living room couch, a good book, an afghan on my lap, the Spooky cat on the afghan, and uninterrupted Sunday afternoon (plus a fire in the fireplace in the wintertime).

4. An "I love you" note from one of my kids.

5. A gift certificate to the bookstore, my favorite yarn store, or my favorite cookware store, and the time to go shop.

Of course, it goes without saying that the greatest pleasure of all is too ubiquitous to even be mentioned - CHOCOLATE!

2 comments:

will smama said...

From what I have read on this webring, I don't think you need to worry about combining #'s 1 & 2.

Unknown said...

Not a bit. The comments on my blog today should prove it.