It has been a busy day. I did the following:
- Picked up the ordination certificate from the framers.
- Had lunch with a friend, although not the friend that I intended to have lunch with. My date forgot about our meeting and another friend came in to have lunch there. Serendipity!
- Scored a great pair of black slacks and a tunic dress from the Chico's sale.
- Survived the masses at Costco.
- Got a pedicure (pale pink for summer).
Okay, I'm ready for a nap now before I tackle some research project work and make supper for PH and me. I'm proud of myself that I didn't get any fattening treat while I was out!
P.S. Rant du jour: can someone please tell Gov Mark Sanford that he is only digging a deeper hole for himself and that it is time for him to hush his mouth?