Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things I Like

I have time to knit.

I have time to read, and not only academic stuff.

StrongOpinions is semi-settled into her new apartment in the Big Apple.

I have gone for long walks four out of the past five days.

I have job prospects - something interim and several permanent. We'll see what actually materializes.

I'll go to church at a fun and interesting place tomorrow.

PH and I may go on a mini-vacation next weekend to see StrongOpinion's new place in the hiptastic borough across the bridge from lower Manhattan.

We are all reasonably healthy and happy.

Yes, there are still several questions about what lies ahead. But with all this good stuff going on, it's easier to let go of the reins and let them just unfold.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

"Like"!

:)