Thursday, August 16, 2007

One Day to Go

We survived final evaluations. The prickly person was predictably prickly and somewhat condescending to me. Everyone else was supportive, complimentary and kind. We also did an exit interview with a team of senior people, mostly about what could be done to improve the program.

I spent time with the AIDS patient and also visited the CICU, and the babies there. I feel like I've done a good job of saying goodbye. I've been touched by the warm thanks from patients and staff alike.

Tomorrow feels anticlimactic, with one more IPR, a play session, lunch, and "graduation".

Tomorrow I'll go around and say goodbye to a few folks I didn't see today, but I'll be glad to turn in the pager and the keys and the magnetic ID.

I'm so done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Well done! Peace be with you!

reverendmother said...

It's the best feeling EVAH.