Friday, July 25, 2008

"Me Me" Meme

I was tagged by LauraLew for this meme, and so here are the rules, etc:

1. List all the rules.

2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
a. I write icons. See one below. Sometime in the next few days, I'll post how and why I do them.
b. I have been an East Coast nomad for most of my adult life, living in various and sundry places between Boston and Virginia, but I've also traveled pretty extensively around the US and other countries, and there are lots more that I hope to get to at some point.
c. Cooking is a passion. I had a part-time wedding cake and catering business for a while, and i studied cooking in Italy.
d. I was adopted at the age of four months. I was told that I was supposed to go to another family, but my godmother pulled strings at the adoption agency so I could end up with my adoptive parents. I don't know how I feel about that.
e. If I had my way, I would never leave the couch and have an ever-replenished supply of good books to keep me company.
f. I was once yelled at by a Senator on C-SPAN.
g. I've given a speech before three thousand people and I've sung before the same number. I think I prefer singing.

3. Tag seven others...

I don't know...reverendmother? Songbird? St. Casserole? anyone else want to play?

1 comment:

Lauralew said...

Wow, yelled at by a senator on C-SPAN? What was THAT about?

Interesting thing about your adoption. Yeah, that would make one wonder.

Thanks for sharing, and for playing along!